Monday, January 28, 2013

22 Inches Short

Confession time: It has been a while since I put out a video. Why? Because I can't put together my very belated holiday/year-end video to my liking. So, with a YGF video drought on the horizon, I threw together this awkward 1980's VHS inspired short of day on the water with Russ of SchnitzerPHOTO fame. As detailed last week, we suffered some defeats at the mouths of some of the "Dream Streams" nicer fish. Here is my ode to that day and the more traditional YGF video that could have resulted from some skilled angling. We were 22 INCHES SHORT.

Watch it in HD on vimeo.

22 Inches Short from Yukon Goes Fishing on Vimeo.

3 comments:

Brent Wilson said...

Man, you totally nailed the 80's VHS vibe. Loved it.

GeeRam said...

Thanks for making Monday morning for us 9 to 5'rs that much better.

Liked the the different take on the video.

mike doughty said...

i've fished that section when the kokanee were staging

Post a Comment

ygf sponsors

ygf videos

MOST RECENT YGF VIDEO THE CLASSIC

Silver and Gold from Yukon Goes Fishing on Vimeo.

for more YGF videos

blogroll