Monday, January 30, 2012

Plan B - Faceless Fly Fishing

Everyone and their mother will be posting this in the near future. I want it in on that party. The Faceless Fly Fishing crew has teased us with the idea of Plan B for going on four months. It was in IF4. It played in their hometown of Calgary and now...now the internet masses can slurp it up. Other than the ridiculous intro (who catches a demolition on film by accident, while fly fishing?), what I love about Plan B is how it appears they chose to include the fish in the video. I won't spoil it, but I like both the number, the species, and the size of fish in their most recent short.


PLAN B FACELESS FLY FISHING from FACELESS FLY FISHING MEDIA on Vimeo.


(I am a sucker for big browns and bulls)

2 comments:

Jay said...

Nice video. Thanks for sharing.

FISH TALES said...

cool video.. hot fisher babe.. I cracked a beer to watch this one-

Post a Comment

ygf sponsors

ygf videos

MOST RECENT YGF VIDEO THE CLASSIC

Silver and Gold from Yukon Goes Fishing on Vimeo.

for more YGF videos

blogroll