Wednesday, November 17, 2010

the browns, bows, and a bull of fall

I have been sitting on this video for a while. It is a compilation of video that I have recorded since late August. It consists of fall fly fishing throughout western, southwestern, and central Montana on the Big Hole, the Beaverhead, the Marias, Rock Creek, and Fish Creek. The video includes shots of a 23" Big Hole brown trout that my friend Bucko caught (see at 4:53) and a 20" rock creek bull trout that I caught (seen starting at 1:09). Please excuse the poor camera work associated with both of these monsters. I think the excitement of both moments got the best of me. Watch in HD.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

ygf sponsors

ygf videos

MOST RECENT YGF VIDEO THE CLASSIC

Silver and Gold from Yukon Goes Fishing on Vimeo.

for more YGF videos

blogroll