Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Summer Time in Montana

Sorry for the lack of updates recently, too busy working on my thesis or fishing, not enough blogging. I suppose I would rather be fishing than blogging though. I have been spending a great deal of time going down to the Big Hole, fishing Fish Creek, one trip to Yellowstone National Park, and one trip to Rock Creek (which produced a teeny tiny 12'' bull trout - or a steer trout, as one of my friends called it). Here are the videos from a trip to Fish Creek, a trip to Soda Butte Creek in Yellowstone National Park (the weekend after that bear attack), and a trip to Glacier National Park and Fish Creek (where I took a friend fly fishing for the first time).


yukon goes fishing for westslopes and cuttbows from Ivan Orsic on Vimeo.



yukon goes to yellowstone from Ivan Orsic on Vimeo.

1 comments:

Abbey said...

Now just wait a second. You have a fishing blog?!? Who else knows about this?

Post a Comment

ygf sponsors

ygf videos

MOST RECENT YGF VIDEO THE CLASSIC

Silver and Gold from Yukon Goes Fishing on Vimeo.

for more YGF videos

blogroll